When we had our church strategic meeting and planning a few months ago, I have learned about a balanced score card from one of our mentors. He shared some points and here it is:
When you think about your organization or your church you will have to think of the following;
1. Customer Perspective – you need to know your customer well. Know everything about them. What are their struggles, their concerns and etc.
2. Management Perspective – How do you manage your organization? How do you manage your church?
3. Financial Perspective – How do you raise the money? How do you sell your products?
4. Learning and Growth – Learn to take note of your failures in order to grow and to avoid committing the same mistake over and over again.
5. Faith Perspective – What is God telling you to do? What is your faith?