My husband wanted to buy something new for himself this Christmas. I always see him browsing some items on eBay and wish those stuff were here in the Philippines. Anyway, here are some of things he wanted to have this Christmas.
- An acoustic guitar. He has many guitars already but he still don’t own yet an acoustic guitar. I browsed online and the one he liked was a bit expensive. (hmmmm..)
- Guitar Case – Hard guitar case is what he wanted ever since.
- A new printer. Our old HP printer is giving us problem already. He is now considering to buy epson printers or brother printers.
- A scanner. His always asking me to buy a scanner but I always told him it’s not yet our priority. (haha)
- An LCD TV. We saw a nice LCD TV at SM last Sunday and he was in love with it because it was very affordable.
I am praying that one of these wishes will be granted.