1 cup pineapple (chopped finely)
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1.Prepare pineapple. Peal and remove core.
2. Chop finely and measure. Put it into the pan.
3. Add lemon juice and sugar.
4. Place pan on low heat. Continue stirring and cook until consistency is attained.
5. Pour into sterilized jar while it is still hot. Let it cool for a few minutes and seal tightly.
– this procedure can also be used in making Mango Jam or Papaya Jam.
– Use porcelain pan and wooden laddle for better result.